Marbella Pulse specialises in online PR & Marketing, using social networking, social media and online solutions exclusively for live events, from exhibitions to conferences, concerts to charity fundraisers, product launches to fashion shows, sports events to regular social clubs.
Harnessing the powers of social media such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace for music related events, A Small World for more exclusive events, Linkedin for business-related conferences etc. as well as location-based social networks such as Foursquare and Gowalla, can be incredibly effective if you do it right!
Marbella Pulse has in-depth knowledge and experience of social media marketing as well as a strong local connection in Marbella to help you promote your event successfully online.
Our online marketing solutions cover 3 key areas of event promotion:
During the pre-event stage promoting awareness of the event is the primary objective but a dedicated online marketing campaign has several other advantages.
- Create a buzz & awareness of the event
- Distribute content
- Send traffic to the pre-registration web page which ultimately converts to “bums on seats”
- Customer services to respond to questions and encourage interaction.
2. ACTUAL EVENT
Social networks can also help initiate dialogues during the actual event, particularly a regular event or one that runs over several days particularly with the use of multi media such as Video or Photos.
- Event reportage including multi media images & video, interviews, behind the scenes insight & interviews
It helps create more buzz during the event, and organisers can often get instant feedback from attendees. This is particularly useful for organisers who wish to collect immediate responses to make improvements during multi-day events.
3. POST EVENT
Smart and experienced event organisers take every opportunity to lay foundation for future events. Multimedia content from the actual event also help create a long-tail effect of the generated “buzz” surrounding the event, even after the event is finished.
- Monitor feedback of the event
- Aggregate “best of” event content
- Share multi media from live event reportage
- Brand PR for future events
- Cement customer loyalty of event attendees for future events.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your event.